When an injury occurs, early intervention is a critical process in claims handling. BHN’s Telephonic Case Managers (TCM) are a team of experienced case managers who will assure that appropriate, cost effective quality medical care is rendered to the claimant. All of BHN’s TCMs are Registered Nurses (RN) and most are Certified Case Managers (CCM) or have the CCM pending.
Goals and Benefits of BHN's Telephonic Case Management Program
- Employees receive the appropriate care needed in the least restrictive environment
- Employees return to safe, appropriate, productive employment
- Communication is designed to assure that information flows efficiently between providers and adjusters
- Relationship building occurs between all parties to help reduce attorney involvement
- Employers may reduce their indemnity payouts and increase their cost savings with early intervention and early resolution